Monday 26 November 2018

Critter Friends

Hello my lovely crafty friends,
A very warm good morning to you all. How are you all doing??

Today I am sharing a card which I made for Mudra Stamps as Guest DT.


I again used Mandala stencil for this card. I blended Carved Pumpkin distress oxide ink over the stencil on a panel of Beilo cardstock. Next I die cut it using Mama Elephant Framed Tags Madison Avenue creative cuts dies. Next I adhere the frame using glue and the centre piece using foam tape. 
For this card, I used elephant and deer  from the Critter Party stamp set and stamped both on watercolour paper. Coloured him using Gansai Tambi and then fussy cut out him.
For the sentiment, I again used the same set. Stamped the sentiment in Clear Embossing ink on black cardstock, sprinkled it with White embossing powder, heat set it and trimmed it.
I took a vellum, adhere the sentiment on it using foam tape and next I adhere the critters on top and bottom of the sentiment. Next I adhere this vellum panel on card.

To complete the card I used Enamel dots and added wink of stella & glossy accents on critters.


Hope you like it and please do leave your comments so that I can improve myself. 

Thank you very much for visiting my blog. 

Happy Crafting.

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Meena - love how you have created the background for the sweet animals, and the vellum payer adds so much interest without detracting from the rest of the card.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete