Sunday 7 October 2018

Happy Little Stampers - Mixed Media - October 2018

Hello my lovely crafty friends,
A very warm good morning to you all. How are you all doing??

Today I back with my DT insprition for Happy Little Stampers blog. This month our theme is


Our winner for this challenge will receive a $20 coupon to spend at the shop. Check the details HERE.

IF YOU USE STAMPS BY HAPPY LITTLE STAMPERS AND YOU ARE OUR RANDOM WINNER, YOUR PRIZE WILL BE DOUBLED!

I hace created a Steampunk style fridge magnet,


I have never tried steampunk style work, so thought of giving a try this time. 

First I adhere all my elements using soft gel and let it to dry. Next gave a coat of white gesso and started to add colours using LSG Magical Shaker. I have took a 2.5inch wooden slice for my base. At last I adhere magnet on back side of the slice.

Hope you like it and please do leave your comments so that I can improve myself. 

Thank you very much for visiting my blog. 

Happy Crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment