Sunday 9 September 2018

Sketch N Scrap - Back To School Crop Challenge

Hello my lovely crafty friends,
Good evening to you all. Hope everyone is doing fine.

We are again back with a new crop challenge at Sketch N Scrap Facebook Page. This month our crop has started from 7thth September and will run till 30th September. You can click HERE for more details and to play at crop.


And here is my layout using the sketch,


I have used Mudra's Beary Hugs collection to create this layout and my cute model for this layout is my cousin brother's son. Prince charming of our family.

Here is the layout sketch which I used,


Here is the close up of the layout,






I hope you like it. Do leave your comments so that I can improve myself more.

Thank you very much for visiting my blog.

Happy Crafting.

4 comments:

  1. This is so adorable Meena! He is an absolute cutie! Love everything about this lovely layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a handsome lad he is, and a fabulous layout. Great colours and a lovely photo
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete