Hello my dear lovely crafty friends,
A very warm good morning to you all. How are you all doing??
Today I am sharing few Polaroid Fridge Magnets which I created for Mudra Stamps as a Guest Designer.
- First I took few Beary Hugs pattern papers and die cut it using Polaroid frame dies. Next using same dies I die cut 4 frames from magnet sheet.
- I adhere the die cut paper frame on magnet frame using Art Glitter glue.
- Next I took Mogra Layers Mini Stamp set and made few flowers in different colours. I loved this part very much because this layering stamp is very easy to create and layer. I have used Altenew inks for stamping.
- Using Art glitter glue I adhere the flowers on the Polaroid frames and added few blings on it.
- I added sentiment using Mixed greetings, Swing girl and Fresh cut rose stamp sets.
Hope you like it and please do leave your comments so that I can improve myself.
Thank you very much for visiting my blog.