Monday 3 September 2018

Polaroid Frame Fridge Magnets

Hello my dear lovely crafty friends,
A very warm good morning to you all. How are you all doing??

Today I am sharing few Polaroid Fridge Magnets which I created for Mudra Stamps as a Guest Designer.


Method –


  1. First I took few Beary Hugs pattern papers and die cut it using Polaroid frame dies. Next using same dies I die cut 4 frames from magnet sheet.
  2.  I adhere the die cut paper frame on magnet frame using Art Glitter glue.
  3. Next I took Mogra Layers Mini Stamp set and made few flowers in different colours. I loved this part very much because this layering stamp is very easy to create and layer. I have used Altenew inks for stamping.
  4. Using Art glitter glue I adhere the flowers on the Polaroid frames and added few blings on it.
  5. I added sentiment using Mixed greetings, Swing girl and Fresh cut rose stamp sets.






Hope you like it and please do leave your comments so that I can improve myself. 

Thank you very much for visiting my blog. 

Happy Crafting.

2 comments:

  1. What gorgeous wee flowers for the frames Meena, and a fabulous idea to create fridge magnets by die cutting the magnetic sheets!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete