Saturday 11 August 2018

My Time To Craft Challenge #377

Hello my lovely friends,
Good evening to you all. Hope everyone is doing fine.

Today I am sharing an Altered Envelope which I made for My Time To Craft challenge as DT post. This time our theme is More Than ONE Fold.


First I took 7.5'' by 7.5'' G45 Fairie Dust paper and made an envelope using We R Memory Keepers envelope punch board. Next I added lot of flowers and leafy lace on backside using glue gun. It was my first try so I kept it simple.

Hope you like it and please do leave your comments so that I can improve myself. 

Thank you very much for visiting my blog. 

Happy Crafting.

2 comments:

  1. What an absolutely gorgeous envelope Meena - the flowers and lace are so pretty.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just stunning hun, I LOVE it!!!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete