Monday 16 July 2018

Sketch N Scrap - Red, White & Blue Crop

Hello my lovely crafty friends,
Good evening to you all. Hope you all are enjoying your day.

We are back with a new crop challenge at Sketch N Scrap Facebook Page. Here is the link for our Facebook Page. This month's crop challenge has started and its from 13th July to 31st July

Here is the link for the crop.


And here is my card for the crop using the sketch,


To create this card I have used Glided Onyx Foil papers from Papericious. To die cut stars I have used Itsy Bisty Star dies.

And here is the sketch for the challenge,




I hope you like it. Do leave your comments so that I can improve myself more.

Thank you very much for visiting my blog.

Happy Crafting.

2 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty card Meena! Love the beautiful blues and pops of gold!! Great job with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card Meena - love the foiled papers and the layered stars.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete