Hello my lovely crafty friends,
A warm good morning to you all. How are you all doing??
Today I am sharing few which I made as my DT creation for Addicted To Stamps And More Challenge blog.
This week our theme for the challenge is
Here are my cute monster cards,
- First I stamped the monsters on watercolour paper and coloured it with zig brush pens and fussy cut it.
- I took 3 pieces of Bielo cardstock and did centre blending using stencils and inks. Here I have used Tim Holtz blending brushes to blend the colours. Its an awesome tool for blending and I am in love with it.
- Next I die cut these cardstock using stitched rectangle dies. Next I adhere my cute monsters in the centre using foam tape.
- I stamped the sentiment using versafine black ink.
- I adhere this bielo cardstock on black cardstock and next adhere these on card base.
Material list -
Bielo cardstock from The Craft Shop,
Black, Ruby Red and Seafoam cardstock from CrafTangles,
Tangy Orange and Lemon Yellow inks from Tubby Craft,
Worn Lipstick, Fired Brick, Broken China and Cracked Piatachio Distress Oxides from Tim Holtz,
Blending Brushes from Tim Holtz,
Crazy Monsters stamp set from Mudra,
Ornamental Lace, Round Lace and Braid pattern Stencil from CrafTangles,
Black and New York Yellow envelopes from Letz Craft,
Zig Color Clean Real brush - Set of 48.
Hope you like it and please do leave your comments so that I can improve myself.
Thank you very much for visiting my blog.