Hello my lovely crafty friends,
A warm good morning to you all. How are you all doing??
Today I am sharing my DT post which I have created for Addicted To Stamps And More challenge blog. This week our theme is
Here is my mermaid bookmarks,
First I stamped mermaid image on watercolour and coloured it with Gansai Tambi and fussy cut it.
- I took 2 strips of 2'' by 7'' Neenah classic crest-solar white paper and coloured the edges with distress oxides.
- Next I cut 2 strips of JN pattern paper measuring 2.5'' by 7.5''.
- I adhere the fussy cut mermaids on Neenah paper and stamped my sentiment on it.
- Next I adhere the this on JN pattern paper and added few sequins on it.
- To finish it off, I added handmade tassel to it.
I hope you like it. Do leave your comments so that I can improve myself more.
Materials list -
Mermaid stamp and Bookmark stamp sets from Mudra Stamps India,
Neenah Classic Crest - Solar White 80lbs Cardstock from Letz Craft,
Gansai Tambi from The Craft Shop,
Sequins from Papericious,
Julie Nutting May-June Paper pack from Prima.
Thank you very much for visiting my blog.