Tuesday 1 May 2018

Happy Little Stampers - Watercolour Challenge - May 2018

Hello my lovely crafty friends,
A warm good morning to you all. Hope everyone is doing fine.

From 2 months I took a break from Happy Little Stampers blog due to my mom health problem. She was in hospital and at that moment there was no one to help me craft, so I took break from few of my DT works. Feeling happy to be back again a long break.

Today I am sharing a card made as my DT post for Happy Little Stampers Watercolour challenge. This time our theme is


Our winner for this challenge will receive a $20 coupon to spend at the shop. Check the details HERE

IF YOU USE STAMPS BY HAPPY LITTLE STAMPERS AND YOU ARE OUR RANDOM WINNER, YOUR PRIZE WILL BE DOUBLED!

Here is my CAS card,


I love this Happy birds stamp set from Wplus9 so thought of using it this time. Stamped the birds on watercolour paper and coloured it with zig brush pens and fussy cut it. Next I adhere the fussy cut birds on white cardstock and added sentiment, next mounted it on black card base.

Hope you like it and please do leave your comments so that I can improve myself. 

Thank you very much for visiting my blog. 

Happy Crafting.

11 comments:

  1. Oh what a lovely card.. thosebirds are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great to have you back Meena and I hope your Mum is better now. You have returned with such a cute card. I love those sweet little birds and the sentiment cracks me up! Lolvely colouring too.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My mom is better now but still need time to recover. Thank you so much Carol
      Hugs xx

      Delete
  3. Fabulously fun card Meena. Brings a big smile to my face especially that sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card, beautifully crafted Meena - so glad to know your mother's health has improved and you are able to craft again.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. So good to have you back Meena. I've missed you! LOVE your subtle watercolouring with those adorable birds. Love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really missed these 2 months...thanks for understanding my problem and giving me a break...
      Hugs xx

      Delete
  6. Lovely to see you back Meena, with a fabulous card too. I love those fun birds.

    ReplyDelete