Friday 11 May 2018

Happy Little Stampers - ATC Challenge - May 2018

Hello my lovely crafty friends,
A warm good morning to you all. Hope everyone is  doing well.

Today I am sharing few  ATCs which I made as my DT post for Happy Little Stampers ATC Challenge. This month our theme is 



Our winner for this challenge will receive a $20 coupon to spend at the shop. Check the details HERE.

IF YOU USE STAMPS BY HAPPY LITTLE STAMPERS AND YOU ARE OUR RANDOM WINNER, YOUR PRIZE WILL BE DOUBLED!

Here is my simple ATCs which I made in 5 minutes.


I took Papericious Glided Onyx collection papers. It's an awesome foil papers. I took 3 colours from the collection and cut it into 2.5'' by 3.5'' and added  beautiful die cuts from Julie nutting ephmera pack. Made it in CAS style.




Hope you like it and please do leave your comments so that I can improve myself. 

Thank you very much for visiting my blog. 

Happy Crafting.


6 comments:

  1. these are very cute. Wonderful background paper and love Julie's paper stuff.
    Barb Housner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these Meena - they must look fabulous in real life when the light hits the foiled backgrounds.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun summery collection. Love them.

    ReplyDelete