Friday 26 January 2018

Shabby Chic Mini Pocket Letter

Hello my dear crafty friends,
A warm good morning to you all. Hope everyone is doing well. 

Wish you Happy Republic Day to all. Today we Indians celebrate Republic day.

Today I am sharing a mini pocket letter which I made for my swap partner. 

Shabby Chic Mini PL

The theme for the swap was Shabby Chic mini PL, I used Papericious papers for it because there few collections are awesome for Shabby chic theme. 

Here are few close up pictures of it,

1st Pocket

For first and second pocket I added few fussy cut using foam tape and distress the edges with distress oxide.

2nd Pocket

3rd Pocket

I added few sequins on third pocket and a humming bird sticker and sealed the top using fuse tool.

Hope you like it.

Thank you very much for visiting my blog.

Happy Crafting.

4 comments:

  1. What a pretty PL Meena - love the shabby chic look you have achieved
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This a great idea Meena. I never thought of doing 1/3 of a pocket letter. I'm definitely going to try this.

    ReplyDelete