Friday 1 December 2017

Happy Little Stampers - Watercolour Challenge - December 2017

Hello lovely crafty friends,
A very warm good morning to you all. How are  you all doing??

Its December 1st and last month of this year, didn't know how time went. So welcome to last watercolour challenge of this year. The theme for this month is


Our winner for this challenge will receive a $20 coupon to spend at the shop. Check the details HERE

And here  is my creation my the challenge


I used my favirote stamp set again to create this card. Stamped the birds  and coloured them using Gansai Thambi and die cut it. Adhere  the pattern paper on card base and glued both the birds  with there caps. Stamped the words and adhere it below and finished it off with sequins.

Hope you guys  liked it.

Thank you very much for visiting my blog.

Happy Crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment