Wednesday 4 October 2017

Addicted To Stamps And More - Challenge #262 Make Your Mark

Hello my dear friends,
Good evening to you all. Hope everyone is safe and good. 

Today is Wednesday, it means new challenge start at Addicted To Stamps and More challenge blog and hope you play along. 


Today I am sharing Gift Cards which I made for the challenge and to give my friend.


The size of the cards  are 3'' by 3''. First I cut a 6'' by 3'' card and folded it half. Next layered the pattern papers. Stamped the flowers, coloured it and fussy cut it. Next arranged the flowers on cards and adhere it with foam tape and Art glitter glue. Finished it off by adding sequins and words.



Hope you liked it.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog.

Happy Crafting.


2 comments:

  1. Very pretty card meena - I am sure your friend will love them
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete