Sunday 13 August 2017

Glitter'N'Sparkle Challenge #252

Hello my lovely crafty friends, 
A very good evening to you all. Hope you all are enjoying your Sunday. 


Today new challenge have started at Glitter'N'Sparkle challenge blog and this time the theme is

And our lovely sponsor for this week is


I have created an Art Journal using the digi which I selected according to my Zodiac sign. 




First covered the journal page with gesso and added colours using Gelatos. Next add texture using black gesso and stencil. I colored the digi image using Gansai Tambi and adhere it on colored tag. I colored the tag using Distress Oxides. Took printout of sentiment and words and adhere them here and there. 



I enjoyed while colouring this digi image.  Hope you like it. 

Thank you very much for visiting my blog.

Happy Crafting 



2 comments:

  1. What a dramatic page Meena - love thebold image and the subtle use of the the adjectives to illustrate the the traits ascribed to that zodiac
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete