Hello my lovely crafty friends, Welcome back to my blog.
A very warm good morning to you all. How is the weather at your place?? Hope you all are doing good and staying safe.
Today I'm sharing another decoupage work and this time its a Money/Piggy boxes. Its a lengthy post so grab your coffee and relax and enjoy it.
- First sand the whole box with sanding block.
- Next apply mettalic chalk paint all the side and air dry it.
- Next apply decopage cut out using mod podge on the boxes where you want. Let it air dry.
- Once it dry, take stencil and do stenciling using stencil brush, don't take tomuch of paint on brush, it will spoil your work. Let it air dry.
- Next give 2 coats of glosy varnish on all sides to protect from dust, fungus, etc.