Hello my dear crafty friends,
A warm good morning to you all. Hope you all doing well.
We are already in the middle of year. Its June 1st, it means new watercolour challenge start at Happy Little Stampers Challenge Blog.
This time our theme is
Our winner for this challenge will receive a $20 coupon to spend at the shop. Check the details HERE.
IF YOU USE STAMPS BY HAPPY LITTLE STAMPERS AND YOU ARE OUR RANDOM WINNER, YOUR PRIZE WILL BE DOUBLED!
Here is my DT card for the challenge,
Be Happy And Smile
Step by step method,
- First I stamped my image using Fairy Tale Wishes stamp set and Archival black ink on watercolour paper.
- I coloured my faries using Gansai Tambi and fussy cut it. Added shimmer using Clear Wink of stella.
- Cut G45 Fairie Dust pattern paper little smaller then the card base and adhere them on the card base.
- As I wanted to dim the pattern paper, so I cut a vellum little smaller then the pattern paper.
- Next I arranged the fairies on it, when I was satisfied with it, I adhere it using Art glitter glue.
- For sentiment, I used Beautiful Quotes stamp set from Altenew. Stamped the sentiment using Versafine Onyx Black ink.
Material used -
- Brustro 200gsm watercolour paper,
- Fairytale Wishes stamp set from Mudra,
- Beautiful Quotes stamp set from Altenew,
- Gansai Tambi watercolour,
- Wink of Stella - clear,
- Graphic45 Fairie Dust collection,
- Papericious Vellum 180 gsm,
- Red Tacky tape,
- Art glitter glue,
- Oxford Orange Cardstock from Letz Craft,
- Versafine Onyx black ink.
Hope you like it and please do leave your comments so that I can improve myself.
Thank you very much for visiting my blog.