Hello my lovely crafty friends,
A very warm good morning to you all. How are you all doing?? How is the weather at your place??
So finally we are at the last month on this year. Hope you all had an awesome year. Today sharing my DT inspiration which I created for Happy Little Stampers Watercolour Challenge. This month our theme is
Our winner for this challenge will receive a $20 coupon to spend at the shop. Check the details HERE.
IF YOU USE STAMPS BY HAPPY LITTLE STAMPERS AND YOU ARE OUR RANDOM WINNER, YOUR PRIZE WILL BE DOUBLED!
Here is my Yoga Frog New Year card, I enjoyed a lot while making this card.
- First I stamped the images on watercolour paper using Versafine black ink.
- Next I coloured the images using Gansai Tambi and fussy cut it.
- I took Beilo cardstock and placed the stencil on it using remove able tape.
- I started adding colour using Distress ink and blending tool. Once I was happy with colour, I removed the stencil.
- I took A2 size card base and adhere the coloured cardstock on it, leaving a tiny space all around.
- Next I stamped the sentiment in the middle and adhere the frogs on it.
- Finished it off by adding some yellow stone.
Hope you like it and please do leave your comments so that I can improve myself.
Thank you very much for visiting my blog.