Hello my lovely crafty friends,
Good evening to you all. Hope you are enjoying your weekend.
Today I am sharing a card which I made as DT post for My Time To Craft Challenge Blog.
This time we have a sketch challenge.
And here is my take on the sketch,
- First I adhere the white cardstock using re-positional tape and next adhere the stencil on it using re-positional.
- Next I started to add colours using blending brush and distress oxides. Trimmed that cardstock to 5'' by 5''.
- Took a 5.5'' by 11'' Kraft cardstock and folded it into half so that I can get a 5.5'' by 5.5'' cardbase.
- Next I cut a pattern paper little smaller than the cardbase and adhere it on cardbase.
- Now I adhere the white stencilled cardstock on this pattern paper.
- For sentiment I die cut CHEERS word three times and stacked it using wet glue. Next I adhere it on card and added Wink of Stella on it to give shimmer. Added few sequins.
Material used -
Neenah Classic Crest Solar White CS 80lb from Letz Craft,
Plaid Stencil from CrafTangles,
CHEERS Cutaway Dies from Winnie & Walter,
Kraft Cardstock from A1craft,
Fossilized Amber & Spiced Marmalade Distress Oxides,
Tim Holtz Blending Brush,
Polka Mon Amie 6 by 6 Paper Pack from Lawn Fawn,
Art Glitter Designer Dries Clear Glue,
Wink of Stella Clear Pen,
Hope you like it and please do leave your comments so that I can improve myself.
Thank you very much for visiting my blog.