Friday 30 October 2020

My Time To Craft Challenge - CAS Christmas

 Hello my lovely crafty friends, Welcome back to my blog.

Very warm good evening to you all. Hope everyone safe and fine.

Welcome back to a new challenge at My Time To Craft challenge blog. This fortnight our challenge theme is CAS Christmas and I have created a simple Christmas ornaments from chipboards.



I took Papericious 3D chipboards to create these ornaments. First I painted it with iCraft chalk paints and next joined. Next gave a coat of glossy varnish from Little Birdie Crafts and sprakle clear glitter from Papericious, finally added ribbons and bells and tie a knot on it.


Hope you all like it, please do leave feedback so that I can improve myself.


Happy Crafting and Stay Safe


Handmade y

Meena Herale

Bedridden Crafter.

No comments:

Post a Comment