Friday 6 November 2020

Scrapping 4 Fun Challenge - 179

 Hello my lovely crafty friends, Welcome back to my blog.

A very warm good morning to you all. Hope everyone is doing good and staying safe.

Welcome to a new challenge at Scrapping4fun challenge blog and this fortnight our theme is


And this fortnight we have two lovely sponsors for the challenge,



I have created an art journal using the digi by one of the sponsor - Digi Doodle Studios.


  • First I took the print of digi on watercolour paper.
  • Watercoloured it with Altenew 36 halfpan set, Prima Mettalic colours and fussy cut it.
  • Fussy cut few elements from Mintay Floral Book 3 and distress the edges using Vintage Photo Distress Oxide.
  • Die cut THANKS word using Mudra die.
  • I used Dylusion small art journal book, started colouring to create the background using Distress inks. Here I have used only 4 colours to create it.
  • Next to add texture, I took stencils and distress inks and started to create texture on it using finger dauer.
  • Now I started to adhere the elements on the background using glue.
  • Atlast I glued Thanks die cut on left page and sentiment on right page.
I hope you liked it, please do leave feedback so that I can improve myself more.


Happy Crafting and Stay Safe.


Handmade by

Meena Gauthami Herale

Bedridden Crafter

2 comments:

  1. A really pretty page Meena - love all the details you have included, and the colours are really pretty
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete