Hello my lovely crafty friends, Welcome back to my blog.
A very warm good morning to you all. How are you all doing?? Hope you all are doing good and staying safe.
These days going crazy on 2 things, one is art journal and another is decoupage, both makes my soul fly in sky. Sharing an wall hanging created with MDF spoons and decoupage with stenciling.
- Clean the MDF spoons with dry cloth and sand it with sanding block.
- Here I have took 2 colours for each spoon to colour, I did blending while colouring it.
- I took few different stencils, mettalic paints and did stenciling on the spoons in different places, let it dry.
- Next I took few fussy cut decoupage papers and adhered it using mod podge and let it air dry.
- Once it dry, I gave a coat of glossy varnish on it and let it to air dry.