Friday 8 February 2019

Sketch N Scrap - Queen of Hearts Crop

Hello my lovely crafty friends,
Good evening to you all. Hope everyone is doing fine.

Today I'm back with another crop challenge. Its my turn today at Sketch N Scrap crop challenge at Facebook. Click HERE for our Facebook Page. Our crop starts from 8th Feb to 28th Feb.


And here is my layout for the challenge using the sketch,


And here is the sketch for the challenge and as a bonus challenge you must use flowers in it.


Here are few close up photos of the layout,




Come and play our crop challenge and blog challenge to win awesome goodies. Click HERE to play in our crop challenge.

I hope you like it. Do leave your comments so that I can improve myself more.

Thank you very much for visiting my blog.

Happy Crafting.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout Meena! Love how you used this sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely layout Meena - and a precious friend you have there! I so admire your determination to enjoy life despite your difficulties!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete