Thursday 7 February 2019

Happy Little Stampers - Mixed Media - February 2019

Hello my lovely crafty friends,
A very warm good morning to you all. Hope everyone is fine. How is the weather at your place??

Welcome back to this month Mixed Media challenge at Happy Little Stampers Blog. This month theme is


And I have created a layout using one of my favourite photo from my childhood.


I have used Papericious Vintage Rosewood collection for background and layering. Next took few chipboard from Mudra, Papericious and Itsy Bisty and gave a coat of gesso, coloured it using Magicals by LSG. Die cutted few leaves using Little Birdie Crafts dies and Craftangles black carstock. I adhere the photo on layered photo mat. I started to arrange everything on layout, when I happy with, I started to adhere it using hot glue. Added few blings to finish it off.

Here are few close up pictures,







Hope you like it and please do leave your comments so that I can improve myself. 

Thank you very much for visiting my blog. 

Happy Crafting.

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely layout Meena - love the way you have used the LSG Sprays on the chipboard - they must really sparkle in real life - I can see a hint in the photos, but as I use them too, I know they are hard to photograph and get all the sparkle showing.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete