Sunday 3 February 2019

Angie's Digital Stamps Challenge #28

Hello my lovely crafty friends,
Good evening to you all. How are you all?

Today I am sharing DT inspiration for Angie's Digital Stamps challenge. This challenge will run from February 3rd to 22nd February.

This month our theme is Anything Goes Opt Twist LOVE. I have created a new type of card using the digi and a tag to go with it.

Bridge Fold Card and Tag

I printed the digi on watercolour paper, coloured it with Altenew watercolour 36 pan set and fussy cut it. I got inspiration for this card on Pinterest. 

Here are few close up pictures of this card,




Created this tag using Tag punch by Dress My Craft.

Hope you like it and please do leave your comments so that I can improve myself. 

Thank you very much for visiting my blog. 

Happy Crafting.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Meena,
    You made a beautiful card and tag!
    I like the cupcakes.
    Also pretty designpaper. At 2 Sisters on the blog challenge, they ask a card with more then one fold. Maybey it is something for you.
    Hugs from Holland, Crealientje.

    ReplyDelete