Sunday 10 June 2018

Sketch N Scrap - Summer Daze Crop

Hello my lovely crafty friends,
Good evening to you all. How are you all doing?? How is summer heat at your place?? At my place rain has started and few people lost there life also due to heavy rain.

We are back with new crop challenge at Sketch'N'Scrap Facebook page. This month our crop challenge has started and its from 8th to 22nd June.

Here is the link for the crop.


And here is my layout using the sketch,


I have used Papericious Ethereal collection to create this layout. Those flowers are handmade.

Here is the sketch for the crop,


And here is the close up pictures of the layout,





These photo holds my lot of my memories. First photo shows how I was first and second photo shows how I am at present. My life has  changed a lot. I miss my old days very much. Now its only a memory.

I hope you like it. Do leave your comments so that I can improve myself more.

Thank you very much for visiting my blog.

Happy Crafting.

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely layout Meena - love your hand made flowers. I can understand how you miss the freedom that your health gave you, but your restricted activity has brought you into this wonderful world of crafting, and community of crafty bloggers - I would not have met you otherwise.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete