Tuesday 12 June 2018

My Cute Cousin

Hello my lovely crafty friends,
A warrm good morning to you all. Hope everyone is doing good.

Today I am a layout which I made for my cousin Tejas who is celebrating his birthday this week. I made this layout to gift him.


I have created this layout using Ethereal collection by Papericious and chippes from Mudra.

Here are few close up pictures of the laayout,






This paper collection has awesome papers and die cut sheets with journal cards. 

I hope you like it. Do leave your comments so that I can improve myself more.

Thank you very much for visiting my blog.

Happy Crafting.

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely layout Meena - love all the wee accents you have added - especially the scrolled frame behind the photo.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete