Wednesday 13 June 2018

Happy Little Stampers - ATC Challenge - June 2018

Hello my lovely crafty friends,
Good evening to you all. Hope everyone is doing fine.

This time I am 2days late from ATC challenge at Happy Little Stampers Challenge Blog. I am sorry for that. This month our theme for the challenge is


Our winner for this challenge will receive a $20 coupon to spend at the shop. Check the details HERE.

IF YOU USE STAMPS BY HAPPY LITTLE STAMPERS AND YOU ARE OUR RANDOM WINNER, YOUR PRIZE WILL BE DOUBLED!

Here is my ATCs for the challenge,

Smiles

I stamped my Hippo on watercolour paper and coloured it with Gansai Tambi and fussy cut it. Next I took patter paper measuring 2.5'' by 3.5'' and adhere my critters on it and stamped my word. 



Hope you like it and please do leave your comments so that I can improve myself. 

Materials used -
Beary Hugs collection, Mixed Greetings stamp and Hippo Baby stamp  from Mudra,
Gansai Tambi colours,
Versafine Black ink.

Thank you very much for visiting my blog. 

Happy Crafting.

3 comments:

  1. Meena these are beautifully coloured and such sweet images - love the atc's you have created
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable ATC Cards! I just love the cute little hippo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute Hippos for your lovely ATCs Meena, brings a smile to your face

    ReplyDelete