Thursday 1 June 2023

Vintage Mobile Stand

Hello my dear lovely crafty friends. Welcome back to my blog. 


A very warm good morning to you all. Hope everyone is doing fine and staying safe. 


Here we are still having a bad summer and the heat is killing me. Still doing duet with my hand pain but I'm managing to do some work because it is diverting my pain little and the rest of the pain is diverting by our cute and adorable little family's new member, my Niece Piyu (Priya). She has brought new ray of life to me, she is 7 months old, who has filled love, joy and happiness to our family and life. 

Now welcome back to this month challenge at Scrapping4fun Challenge and this month our theme is 


I have created an mobile stand using The Gentleman rice paper from Dress My Craft. 

Front Side 


Backside 


Hope you all liked it. Please do leave me feedback so that I can improve myself more. 


Happy Crafting and Stay Safe 


Created by 

Meenaa Gauthami Herale 

A Bedridden Artist 


3 comments:

  1. Well done Meena - this is a great idea and beautifully crafted!
    Sorry to hear the pain is so intense. Wee Priya looks adorable
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful DT Creation. I enjoy little Priya, the are growing up so fast!
    Thank you for your lovely DT Creation at Scrapping4funChallenges.
    Have a great weekend. Hugs Rachelle
    https://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com
    https://rachellescreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your work is wonderful. Priya is a beauty. Xx

    ReplyDelete