Monday 1 May 2023

Gold Gliding Wall Hanging

Hello my dear lovely crafty friends. Welcome back to my blog. 

A very warm good afternoon to you all. Hope everyone is doing well and staying safe. Here its summer and the temperature is tooooo hot. Due to few health issues I'm again not posting regular on my blog and other social media. Sorry for that friends. 


Now Welcome back to Scrapping4fun Monthly Challenge and this month our theme is 


I have created an Mini Wall Hanging using Mandala Stencil and gold gliding technique.

 


Hope you like it. Please do leave me feedback so that I can improve myself more. 


Happy Crafting and Stay Safe 


Handcrafted by 

Meena Gauthami Herale 

A Bedridden Artist 

5 comments:

  1. What a wonderful, rich coloured, wall hanging Meena. It's beautiful - sorry to hear you having more health issues.
    Blessings and prayers
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Meena, thank you for your lovely DT Creation at Scrapping4funChallenges! I hope you will feel better soon! Big Hugs, Rachelle.
    https://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com
    https://rachellescreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful wall hanging and love the rich gold and red.Hope you feel better soon
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete