Friday 28 May 2021

Scrapping4fun Challenge #193

Hello  my dear lovely crafty friends. Welcome back to my blog. 


A very warm good morning to you all. How are you all doing??? 


Today I'm sharing a art journal page which I created as my design team inspiration post for Scrapping4fun Challenge and this fortnight our theme is

 


And our lovely sponsor for this challenge is



Here is my double page art journal for the challenge,



First I created the background using blending technique with stencils and Distress mini inks. Next I add few die cuts and transfer me design on it. Highlighted few areas with black marker. Used sentiment from the die cut pack.


Hope you like it. Please do leave me feedback so that I can improve myself more. 


Materials used 


Shabby Shatters Mini Distress Ink - Tim Holtz Ranger
Brushed Corduroy Mini Distress Ink - Tim Holtz Ranger
Frayed Burlap Mini Distress Ink - Tim Holtz Ranger
Blending Brush - Tim Holtz Ranger
Brustro Water Based Marker - Carbon Black
Artisti Journal Book - Crafter Emporio
Stencil - iCraft
Transfer Me Sheet - Dress My Craft
The Classic Gentleman Ephemera 74pcs Pack - Little Birdie Crafts
Art Glitter Designer Dries Clear Adhesive


Happy Crafting and Stay Safe. 


Created by 

Meena Gauthami Herale 

A Bedridden Artist. 

2 comments:

  1. WOW Meena this is a stunning spread - love your colours and amazing backgrounds!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pages Meena! I love the colors and all pretty embellishments! Great work!
    Thank you for your DT Creation at Scrapping4funChallenges
    Rachelle DT
    https://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete