Friday 20 May 2016

STYLE

Hello Friends, from few days i'm suffering from health problems so i'm not regular active on my blog. I'm sorry for that. 
Today I'm back with one more Mixed Media.  

Vintage STYLE

I wanted to make a vintage canvas so I took vintage paper from Ephemera collection and lined it on 10*12 canvas and torn another paper from Infinity collection and glued it on left top corner. Colored all the paper edges with distress ink. 
Next I took bubble wrap, applied gesso on it and stamped random on the canvas to give layer. After that I used texture paste and embossing powder. After the texture paste dried I heat the embossing powder. I applied crackle paint on embossing paste. 

MDF Clock

I took a MDF clock and made it half. Applied gesso on it and to color it I used Distress crayons. Gave crackle effect by adding Crackle Accents. 
Added few metal embellishment and tiny glitter balls. In middle of that clock I added few flowers. 

 Sentiment

For sentiment I used wooden alphabet. Applied gesso and distress crayons on it. Later applied crackle paint on it. Added inka gold and crackle paint using MFT heart stencil. 

  Platted Frock 

For center piece I made a platted frock using Infinity collection paper. Applied a brown lace to the bottom and middle of the frock and added few flowers on that lace. Took a small piece of rusted iron wire to make a hanger to attached the frock. Glued die-cut beside the frock.




Stamping

I stamped randomly using StazOn black ink. At bottom I stamped with versamark and used Perfect pearl on it. Added few flowers and mental embellishment with tiny glitter balls.


Few more closeup of the work.
















Hope you like the work. 






Supplies list :

Paper - Ephemera Collection, Infinity Collection from PAPERICIOUS.
The Vintage Attire Die cuts.
Metal Embellishment from Madras Bazaar.
MDF Cutout, Mulberry Flowers and Pie Lane from Rainbow Craftykari.
Artists Gesso and Texture paste from Camel.
10*12 Canvas.
Color - tea dye, frayed burlap, brushed cordurdy, aged mahogany distress ink from Tim Holtz Ranger. StazOn jet black ink. Vintage photo, walnut stain, rusty hinge Distress crayons from Tim Holtz.
Cappuccino Perfect Pearls from Ranger.
Inka Gold from Viva.  
Clear rocky candy crackle paint from Tim Holtz Ranger. 
Stencils - Strips and Background Hearts from My Favorite Things. Honeycomb from Tim Holtz.
Stamps - Hot Off The Press and KaiserCraft.



Linking to

1 - Pixies Snippets Playground week 229 used snippet of paper and lace for frock.




23 comments:

  1. Wow Meena! This is just beautiful, so much amazing detail! It must have taken you ages - a perfect result :)

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Di :) it took me just 4days for this ;)

      Hugs

      Delete
    2. I'm not surprised it took so long - and I forgot to say that I do hope you're feeling better now. xx

      Delete
    3. I'm fine now.....back to work :)

      Hugs

      Delete
  2. Oh Meena this is amazing - love all the dimension and embellishments you have added - the finished canvas is absolutely beautiful.
    I do hope your health improves and stays stable
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Maxine :) I'm fine now...

      Hugs

      Delete
  3. Wow wow!! This is a truly piece of art!!! Just breathtaking! Love very much your cavas, it's full of fabulous details and so sweet and vibrant!! There is a lot of work here, and the result is really wonderful!Any detail looks amazing!
    I pinned it
    https://it.pinterest.com/pin/534802524482910785/

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! What an amazing canvas! Beautiful. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw this at Miss Pixie's and had to come and take a closer look! Love what you created, so fabulous and completely up my street, as the expression is Karen x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so sweet of you....Thank you so much Karen :)

      Hugs

      Delete
  6. What a totally gorgeous project, Meena! You have added so many beautiful details over here. You have truly captured the essence of our challenge :)
    Thank you so much for joining us at Papericious. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Hussena for your kind words :)

      hugs

      Delete
  7. You have put lot of efforts in this, Meena and result is beautiful. Unique Canvas!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Papericious Vintage challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! This is one super stunning project Meena! Absolutely fantastic! Thank you so much for playing along the Vintage themed challenge over at Papericious and all the best! ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such gorgeous canvas,loved all the details..Thanks for joining us at papericious

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow , loved all the details. Thank you for joining the May Challenge at Papericious.

    ReplyDelete