Friday 28 May 2021

Floral

Hello  my dear lovely crafty friends, Welcome back to my blog. 


A very warm good evening to you all. How are you all doing?? 


Today I'm sharing a Distressed Tissue box as my design team inspiration post for My Time To Craft  Challenge and this fortnight our theme is FLORAL (as a focal  point).

This one technique I love very much because it gives you a vintage style look.



Here I have used 2 different types of blue chalk paints, one in light tone and another in dark.



Normally everyone use candles for this technique but I have used iCraft Woodwax which is in liquid form. 



I did decoupage on it using floral paper. Soon I will share the tutorial on this Distress technique on my YouTube channel. 


Hope you like it.  Please do leave me feedback so that I can improve myself more. 


Happy Crafting and Stay Safe 


Handmade by 

Meena Gauthami Herale 

A Bedridden Artist. 

2 comments:

  1. Oh this is so pretty Meena - love the finished result!!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful Meena! Love the colors and beautiful roses!
    Hugs Rachelle
    https://rochelliescreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete