Friday 2 April 2021

EASTER

Hello my dear lovely crafty friends, Welcome back to my blog.


A very warm good evening to you all. Hope everyone is doing fine.


Today at My Time To Craft challenge blog the theme is Easter.



 This time I didn't used any stamps or digi but insted I hand drawn this journal page and coloured it with Altenew 36 half pan watercolour set and used Brustro A5 watercolour book. I got inspired from Pinterest for this journal.


Hope you liked it. Please do leave feedback so that I can improve myself more.


Happy Crafting And Stay Safe


Created by

Meena Gauthami Herale

A Bedridden Artist.


2 comments:

  1. A really beautiful hand drawn journal page Meena, lovely colours. Stay safe.

    Pat xx (MTTC DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a beautiful page Meena - you have truly captured the meaning of Easter, and drawn and coloured so delightfully too. Love it
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete