Monday 5 April 2021

Gold Gliding Hand Mirror

Hello  my dear lovely crafty friends, Welcome back to my blog. 


A very warm good morning to you all. How are you all doing?? From few months my life was very hectic but now it back to normal. From now onwards I will be posting more here. I have created a lot of things these days but due to busy life I didn't got time for blogging. 


Today I'm sharing a hand mirror which I made for my exhibition. 


First I coloured whole MDF base using Black chalk paint and this mirror is 2 pieces. Back is solid base and front is designed. After chalk paint dried, I applied gliding glue, I have used it very lightly so that I get a dry brush effect. Once the gliding glue dried, I applied Gold foil on it and brushed the extra from it. Gave a good coat of glossy varnish 2 times. Once the varnish dried completely I glued the foamiran flower on it.


Hope you like it. Please do leave me feedback so that I can improve myself more. 


Happy Crafting and Stay Safe 


Handmade by 

Meena Gauthami Herale 

A Bedridden Artist 


3 comments:

  1. Oh what a pretty mirror!! This is gorgeous Meena. Congratualtions on having two exhibitions too - that is a lot of work!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am always looking for some free stuffs over the internet. there are also some companies which gives free samples. gift for him

    ReplyDelete