Hello my dear lovely crafty friends, Welcome back to my blog.
A very warm good morning in this cold cold weather. Hope everyone is safe at home and doing good. Here the weather is so cold but we don't get any snow here at our place.
Welcome back to Scrapping4fun Challenge Blog with this fortnight Challenge and this time our theme is
And our lovely sponsor for this challenge is
I have created an double page art journal this time again. These I have been playing with lot of mediums and learning techniques so art journal is the best for that kind of thing and I'm loving it very much.
● To create this journal pages, I have used brayer for the first time.
● I took 3 colours of my favourite chalk paint, I started building the layers using light to dark tone and next to more highlight, I came in reverse, from dark to light shades. I was happy how the background turnout.
● To add texture, I used stencil and ink, blended it using blending tool.
● Next using dye ink and script stamp, I stamped on both page and with same dye ink, I did distressing the edges of the pages.
● Now I glued the decoupage cutout and adhered it with liquid glue.
● I took a 4" by 4" stencil to add the sentence and I used dye ink and blending foam.
● Finally I finished the pages by adding few enmal dots.
I hope you like it. Please do leave me a feedback so that I can improve myself more.
● Materials Used ●
●Little Birdie Crafts Home Decor Collection Matt Chalk Paints - Muted Teal, Teal Tango, Tuscan Teal.
●Ranger Brayer 3 -5/16 Medium.
●Dylusion Small Art Journal Book.
●Little Birdie Crafts - Decomagic Matt Decoupage Glue.
●Honeycomb Stencil - CrafTangles.
●Create Your Stencil - iCraft.
●Chocolate Brown Dye Ink Pad - Tubby Craft.
●Sapphire Blue Dye Ink Pad - Tubby Craft.
●54 Metallic & Enamel Dots - My Minds Eye.
●Pigma Micron 03 Archival Ink.
●Art Clear Designer Dries Clear Adhesive.
Linking to - **Art*Journal*Journey* - Favourite Things.
Happy Crafting and Stay Safe.
● Meena Gauthami Herale ●
A Bedridden Artist