Hello my dear lovely crafty friends, Welcome back to my blog.
A very warm good evening to you all. How are you all?? How is Covid effect at your place??
Welcome back to another new challenge at My Time To Craft Challenge Blog. This fortnight our theme for the challenge is Glitter and Sparkle.
I have created an art journal using some decoupage cutout.
● I gave a coat of clear gesso on my art journal page.
● To add colours to the background, I used 2 shades of Chroma Burst, I first sprinkle the both the pigment powder on page and with the help of water and brush, I blended the colours. After drying, you have to see the shimmer effect of it. Photo doesn't do justice it.
● Now I adhere the decoupage cutout using Matt decoupage glue.
● I want to add more glitter on my page so I added texture on it using dots stencil and Moonstone glimmer paste and let it to air dry.
● I took idea-ology Chitchat stickers and adhere it on my page to finish it off.
》 Materials Used 《