Friday 5 April 2019

My Time To Craft Challenge #394

Hello my lovely crafty friends,
Good afternoon to everyone. Hope everyone is fine. I was little away from blogland from past few days due to my health problems. Sorry for that.

Today I'm sharing few embellishments which I created as my DT inspiration post for My Time To Craft challenge. This time our theme is Easter or Hedgehogs.


To create the base and matting, I have used BoBunny papers and HC dies. Stamped the bunny on watercolour paper, coloured it with Altenew watercolour 36pan set and fussy cut it. Adhere them on die cut base and add sentiment to it. Added few coloured carrots and blings.

Here are few pictures of it,







Hope you like it and please do leave your comments so that I can improve myself. 

Thank you very much for visiting my blog. 

Happy Crafting.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear you have not been very well Meena - it's not easy. Love your work on these embellishments - they are gorgeous. Fabulous shapes and gorgeous colouring of the wee rabbits
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete