Hello my lovely crafty friends,
A very warm good morning to you all. How are you all doing??
Welcome to this month Watercolour Challenge at Happy Little Stampers blog. This month our theme is
Here is my DT inspiration layout, I have created a mixed media layout this month.
Follow Your Heart, Believe In Yourself
- First I took a 350gsm white cardstock and coloured it with Distress spray and Dylusions spray and let it to dry. After it was dry, I sprayed shimmer gold spray.
- Next stamped the flowers from Altenew and coloured it using Altenew watercolour 36 pan set, fussy cut it.
- Die cut few leaves using green cardstock and Altenew die.
- I layered my photo using vellum. To add more texture on layout, I stamped on it at few place.
- Added doily to back of photo and adhere it on layout.
- Next I started to arrange the flowers and leaves on layout, once I was happy with it, I adhere it using glue.
- Added enamel dots and butterflies to it. Finished it off by adding sentiments.
Here are few close up pictures of it,
Materials List -
Altenew - Watercolour 36 pan set, Floral Fantasy 3D Die and Spring Daisy Stamp Set
CrafTangles - Super White 350 gms
Prima - La Fleur Doily Die
Distress Spray - Picked Raspberry, Abandoned Coral
Dylusions Spray - Squeezed Orange
Little Birdie Crafts - 3D Butterflies Dies
Letz Craft - Gold cardstock, Enamel Dots
Tim Holtz Idea-ology Quote Chips
Sheer Gold Shimmer Spritz
Linking to - CrafTangles April 2019 Challenge.
Hope you like it and please do leave your comments so that I can improve myself.
Thank you very much for visiting my blog.