Saturday 13 January 2018

Sketch N Scrap - January Crop Challenge

Hello my dear friends,
A warm good evening to you all. Hope everyone is doing well.

We have started this year's first crop challenge NEW BEGINNING Crop from 11th January and it will run till 31st January at our Facebook page HERE

And here is my layout for the crop challenge using the layout sketch.


I have created this layout using my elder sister and my favourite paper line Papericious. Here I have used Violet Script collection, added few handmade embellishments. For title I have used alphabet sticker. I distress all the edges of papers using distress ink and distress tool.

Here is the sketch for the challenge,


And here is few close up pictures,





Hope you like my layout.

Thank you very much for visiting my blog.

Happy Crafting.

3 comments:

  1. Such a cool layout Meena...love the way you used the stars
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing Meena!! Just love your paper choices and the embellishments you used!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad I came over to your blog to read the details. I didn't see the distressed edges and didn't notice the handmade embellishments. I can tell a lot of work went in to this one.

    ReplyDelete