Thursday 11 January 2018

Happy Little Stampers - ATC Challenge - January 2018

Hello my crafty friends,
A very warm good morning to you all. Hope everyonne is doing fine.

Welcome to the first ATC challenge of the year at Happy Little Stampers Blog. The theme for this month is


Our winner for this challenge will receive a $20 coupon to spend at the shop. Check the details HERE

IF YOU USE STAMPS BY HAPPY LITTLE STAMPERS AND YOU ARE OUR RANDOM WINNER, YOUR PRIZE WILL BE DOUBLED!

And here is my ATC for the challenge,


I have made a very simple ATC. From few days I am not well so I am not doing much work, whatever work I am do, I am keeping it very simple, because of tired, I can't do work very fast. Please forgive me friends. Using DO I coloured the watercolour paper and stamped on it.

Hope you like it.

Thank you very much for visiting my blog.

Happy Crafting.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Meena..hope you get better soon...I love your ATC...it's delicate and beautiful. Take care...Hugs xxx Simona

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Meena, in spite of not feeling well you made a gorgeous ATC card.
    Today I got your AMAZING cristmascard and I love it. It's so beautiful!! Thank you so much for sending it to me, it makes me happy!
    Love, Lia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope you feel better. Wonderful cheery colors for your ATC
    Barb Housner (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those bright and happy yellows and oranges are so eye catching and showcase the grasses beautifully. Hope you're feeling a little better by now and will soon get your energy back up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks gorgeous .... I love the bright colours. Hope you're feeling better xx

    ReplyDelete