Saturday 26 August 2017

My Time To Craft Challenge #353

Hello my beautiful friends,
Good evening friends, its raining cats & dogs here and the weather is very cold here. How is the weather at your place friends??

So new challenge started at My Time To Craft challenge blog and this time the theme is 

Get Krafty ( use it for layers, to colour on, embellishments etc, as long as you use Kraft card).

I have created a layering tag using Kraft CS and  foiled Kraft CS.

 Shine your sky

I took a 3.5'' by 5.5'' Kraft cardstock and stamped birds  and butterflies on it, coloured it. Next die cut foil Kraft cardstock and arranged it on tag base. Arranged the coloured flowers  and leaves. Added word  beads for sentiment, Finished it off with brown and white ribbons.

Here are few close up pictures of it,





Hope you guys liked my Kraft tag.

Thank you very much for visiting my blog.

Happy Crafting.


2 comments:

  1. This is fabulous hun, love those flowers & the colours you have used
    Have a great week
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete