Monday 21 August 2017

Christmas In July Tags for Swap

Hello my lovely friends,
A very warm good morning to you all. How are you all doing?? 

Today I am sharing another tag which I made for a swap and the theme of the swap was Christmas In July. I have created 2 tags for my swap partners.


For tag base I have used red cardstock and BoBunny pattern paper. For doll dress I have used lawn fawn paper and lace. For gifts I have used Papericious paper.

Here are few close up pictures of it,






Hope you like my tags.

Linking to - Pixie's Snippets Playground - Week 295 and 296 - Used snippets of lace and ribbon.


Thank you very much for visiting my blog.

Happy Crafting.

9 comments:

  1. stunning ! love the way you have dressed the girl ! Its always a pleasure dropping at your blog
    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! Fabulous. Love all the details you have given. Especially the dress for the doll. Love the ribbons on the gifts. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Di ❤

      Hugs xx

      Delete
    2. Wonderful tags Meena - such pretty detail and of course perfect use of lots of little snippets!

      Thank you for coming to play in the Snippets Playground!

      Hugs

      Di xx

      Delete
  3. PS. I was convinced I was already following you honey - not sure what happened but am firmly added again!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card and I love all of the texture and colours.
    Have a great weekend :-)
    Hugs, Majda

    ReplyDelete