Friday 30 June 2023

Summertime

Hello my dear lovely crafty friends.Welcome back to my blog. 


A very warm good evening to you all. Hope everyone is good and staying safe. 


Welcome back to My Time To Craft Challenge and this fortnight our theme is Summertime Camping. You can create anything related to this theme, for example - Campfire, RV, Tent, Campground, Trail, Signs etc.


Here is my take on the challenge,


Hope you all liked it. Please do leave me feedback so that I can improve myself more. 


Happy Crafting and Stay Safe 


Handcrafted by 

Meena Gauthami Herale 

A Bedridden Artist 

2 comments:

  1. A colourful and very 'summery' themed wall hanging Meena - Well done.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super colourful hanging, perfect for this season. Hugs, María.

    ReplyDelete