Wednesday 1 March 2023

Every Picture Tells A Story

Hello my dear lovely crafty friends. Welcome back to my blog. 


A very warm good afternoon to you all. Hope everyone is good and staying safe. 


Welcome back to Scrapping4fun Monthly Challenge and this month our theme for the Challenge is 


Anything Goes but add Lace. 


I have created an mixed media scrapbook layout after a year using the picture of mine with my elder sister, actually it's an old picture. 



Here I have used Little Birdie Crafts papers and Papericious laces.


Hope you all liked it. Please do leave me feedback so that I can improve myself more. 


Materials used -

■ CTC013 Chiplets - CrafTreat.
■ Rainbow Shade Jewel Crystal Stones - Crafters Emporio.
■ Poppies & Rose's Pattern Paper - Little Birdie Crafts.
■ Poppies & Rose's Die Cuts Pack - Little Birdie Crafts.
■ Art Glitter Designer Dries Clear Adhesive.
■ Script Stamp Set - CrafTangles.
■ Lace - Papericious.
■ Imperial Red Dye Ink - Tubby Crafts.
■ Sentiment Flimsy Sheet - iCraft


Happy Crafting and Stay Safe 


Created by 

Meena Gauthami Herale 

A Bedridden Artist 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Layout Meena! I love how you used the lace!
    Thank you for your DT Creation at Scrapping4funChallenges.
    Hugs Rachelle
    https://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com
    https://rachellescreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful scrapbook page and P,paper,love the lace and picture of you and your sister
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete