Tuesday 21 February 2023

Snowflakes

Hello my lovely  dear crafty friends. Welcome back to my blog. 


A very warm good morning to you all. Hope everyone is good and staying safe. 


Welcome back to My Time To Craft Christmas Challenge and this fortnight our theme is SNOWFLAKES. 


I have created an simple art journal using some snowflakes die cuts. Created the background using Distress Oxides Sprays and did stencilling using Brown Dye Ink and blending foam. 



I used some white scrap paper pieces to to create the snowflakes. 


Hope you like it. Please do leave me feedback so that I can improve myself more. 


Happy Crafting and Stay Safe. 


Created by 

Meenaa Gauthami Herale 

A Bedridden Artist 

1 comment:

  1. A delightful page Meena - the snowflakes really stand out against the dark background
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete