Monday 30 January 2023

Dream Believe

Hello my dear lovely crafty friends. Welcome back to my blog. 


A very warm good morning to you all. Hope everyone is doing fine. 


Today I'm back with an art journal page. I have thought of doing a monthly art journal using a quote or theme as my inspiration. 


To create this page I got inspired by Word stencil from Craftreat and quote from iCraft element sheet.



Hope you all liked it. Please do leave me feedback so that I can improve myself more. 


Materials used 


* CTS610, CTS396 Stencils - Craftreat.
* Scholar Watercolor Journal Book A6.
* Vintage Photo, Peeled Paint, Spiced Marmalade Distress Oxide Inks - Tim Holtz Ranger.
* Tim Holtz Distress Blending Brush.
* Little Birdie Crafts Matte Acrylic Soft Gel Medium.
* Distress Collage Brush Small.
* Brustro White Gel Pen.
* Black Soot Distress Ink Pad - Tim Holtz Ranger.
* Brustro Artists's Black Pen.
* Fabric Washi Tapes.
* Tim Holtz Scissor Small.
* iCraft Element Sheet.


 Happy Crafting and Stay Safe. 


Created by 

Meenaa Gauthami Herale 

A Bedridden Artist 

1 comment:

  1. A pretty page Meena - it looks quite serene as though your woman really is dreaming.
    I hope things in your family are improving
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete