Thursday 1 December 2022

Merry Christmas Art Journal

Hello my lovely dear crafty friends. Welcome back to my blog.

 A very warm good morning to you all. How are you all doing??


We are at last month of this year and didn't know how the year went. My 2022 was like a rollercoaster, had lots of health issues especially with my both hands and still struggling with it. From more then a year I'm living with medicine and hoping my hands get well like before. One good thing happened, it was shifting to new city and to new home.


Now coming back to the challenge, we are at the last challenge of this year and this month our theme at Scrapping4fun Challenge is 


You can participate in the challenge by clicking HERE


I have created a double page art journal using Distress Oxides and Mintay Christmas Element Sheet. I have kept it very simple. 

Hope you like it. Please do leave me feedback so that I can improve myself more. 


Happy Crafting and Stay Safe 


Created by 

Meenaa Gauthami Herale 

A Bedridden Artist 


2 comments:

  1. Good luck in your new home and sorry to hear about your health issues.Beautiful journal pages and love the images -you are doing so well.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Journal pages! Love the yummy pages.
    Thank you for your beautiful DT creation at Scrapping4funChallenges.
    Hugs
    Rachelle

    ReplyDelete