Friday 1 April 2022

Christmas Interactive Bookmark

Hello my dear lovely crafty friends. Welcome back to my blog. 


A very warm good evening to you all. Hope everyone is good and staying safe. 


Welcome back to My Time To Craft Christmas Challenge and this fortnight our theme is Use 2 or More Pattern Papers. 


This time I have created a interactive bookmark.









I have used Dress My Craft pattern papers and Mintay Christmas Element Sheet to create this bookmark. 

Hope you like it. Please do leave me feedback so that I can improve myself more. 


Happy Crafting and Stay Safe 


Handmade by 
Meenaa Gauthami Herale 
A Bedridden Artist 

2 comments:

  1. Superb!!! Excellent! I've not seen this style of bookmark before so I've just marveled at each of your photos! Thanks for a terrific project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What gorgeous bookmarks Meena - love the way you have made them to 'open', and so beautifully decorated
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete