Friday 12 November 2021

Textured Fridge Magnets

Hello my dear lovely crafty friends. Welcome back to my blog. 


A very warm good evening to you all. How are you all doing? How is the weather at your place??


Welcome back to My Time To Craft Challenge and this fortnight our theme is TEXTURE. 


I have created 2 fridge magnets using 2 different techniques. 


For my first fridge magnet I have created the textured background using texture paste and texture tool to create the pattern. 

For my second fridge magnet I have used texture paste and stencil to create the background. 

I have kept my both the background very simple but elegant. Hope you like it. 


Please do leave me feedback so that I can improve myself more.

Happy Crafting and Stay Safe 


Handcrafted by 

Meenaa Gauthami Herale 

A Unique Artist. 




1 comment:

  1. What wonderful work Meena - they are both beautiful - love the contrast of the floral panel against the textured outline in the first one. The cutlery in the second is gorgeous.
    The weather here is wet but mild...
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete