Friday 15 October 2021

Halloween Mini Art Journal

Hello my dear lovely crafty friends. Welcome back to my blog. 


A very warm good morning to you all. Hope everyone is safe.


Today it's my turn at My Time To Craft Challenge and this fortnight our theme is Halloween or Fall Colours. 


I have used Halloween theme  for my mini art journal. 



Here in India we don't celebrate Halloween but I love to create Halloween projects. This year I have made few Halloween projects which I will share in upcoming blog posts. 


For this page I coloured the background using Distress Inks and Distress Brushes. Next added stencilling using same inks, Stampers Anonymous stencils and stencil brushes. Added washi tapes and Dracula digi image on it. Added more Halloween elements on it. Gave white gel pen highlight to it.


Hope you like it. Please do leave me feedback so that I can improve myself more. 


Materials used 


* Tim Holtz Distress Inks - Carved Pumpkin, Mustard Seed, Black Soot.
* Tim Holtz Distress Brush.
* Scholar Stationery - Watercolor Journal Book A6.
* Tim Holtz Collection Stampers Anonymous Stencils - THMS014, THMS027, THMS046.
* Little Birdie Crafts - Soooktacular Halloween Elements.

Happy Crafting and Stay Safe. 

Created by 
Meena Gauthami Herale 
A Bedridden Artist. 

No comments:

Post a Comment